ABA Level 4 Certificate In Principles Of Business Administration
The ABA Level 4 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration is designed for those candidates who aspire to, or already fulfil managerial roles in organisations. The qualification explores how businesses design and operate internal structures and systems; managing people; ethics and sustainability and business facilities and provides the learner with the knowledge and understanding of these areas. This qualification is based on the Business and Administration national occupational standards and is recognised as a knowledge component of the Higher Apprenticeship in Business & Professional Administration – Level 4.
What is the progression for someone who has undertaken the Level 4 Certificate?
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration and a full Higher Apprenticeship
- Level 4, 5 or 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Foundation degrees in areas business, business management, business administration
- Business and management undergraduate courses
- Membership of professional bodies
- Managerial roles such as operations director, business development manager or company secretary.
Please contact us for more information.
Total Qualification Time