ABA Level 5 Diploma In Business And Administrative Management
The ABA Awards Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is aimed at administrative and business managers at a senior level, providing them with the knowledge, skills and understanding to work at this tactical level. The qualification has four mandatory units: Operations Management, Management Accounting, Leadership & Management and Learning & Development. Learners also have to select and complete four of the optional units.
This qualification is part of a suite of qualifications from level 3 through to level 6, providing progression for candidates:
Level 3 is foundation level, level 4 is operational, level 5 is tactical, and level 6 is strategic.
Objectives: meeting relevant programmes of learning, preparing learners for employment, supporting a role in the workplace, and giving learners personal growth and engagement in learning, preparing to progress to further learning (HE)
- B. Prepare for further learning or training and/or develop knowledge and/or skills in a subject area.
- B2. Develop knowledge and/or skills in a subject area
- Learners who achieve this qualification can progress to, for example:
- Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Degrees in areas business, business management, business administration
- Business and management undergraduate courses
- Membership of professional bodies
- Managerial roles such as operations director, business development manager or company secretary
Please contact us for more information.
Total Qualification Time