Company and Student hereby agree as follows:
1."Confidential Information" includes but not limited to, any training material, digital material, slides, training techniques, training methods regardless of whether such information was provided before or after the date of this Agreement, or how it was provided to the (student) whether in writing, electronic or digital form, verbally or by inspection of documents, in training, slides, computer systems or sites or pursuant to discussions, or by hearsay, or by any other means or other forms and whether (directly or indirectly) including smartphone messaging apps and emails. Confidential information will also include but not limited to, technical information provided by the company, training, instructing, assessing, teaching, qualifying and services, Information regarding educational materials and know-how, courses, courses descriptions, courses materials and methods of teaching, Information on PowerPoints that are obtained either by attending the (company) as a student, staff, independent private contractor or in association with a company, including but not limited to, power points that were presented at (Company) premises or training centres for staff and students; Information relating to designs, course designing, devices, drills, instructing materials, diagrams, media flyers, marketing methods and materials. Information related to other students, including but not limited to “student” and other students, includes but not limited to, test results, “student" or other students information, “student”(s)’ finances, student(s)’ attendance, student(s)’ performance, student(s)’ course progress, outcome of courses, student"(s) workbooks, students reports, staff or managements reports of students. Information related to student(s)’ processes, inventions, research projects and product development. Information related to recruiting, recruiting methods, recruiting leads and recruiting via 3rd party “Governmental & Private" and recruiting contacts obtained through or from (company); Information related to technical memoranda and correspondence including mobile and messaging via applications and any messaging application.
"Confidential information" also includes but not limited to the process of the course, giving feedback of the course, or sharing the course events, training and training methods of the course, staff and instructors' names, staff members, staff position, your personal opinions of the staff, staff performance, staff attendance and staff actions for the length of this agreement.
2. Premises definition: The (company)'s postal address, physical address and any private or public entity or private and public locations that the Company and Client use for education and training purposes and drills.
3. Staff are members that are directly employed by the (Company) with or without a contract, including but not limited to any private instructors, assistant instructors that are contracted directly by (Company) and/ or appointed by (Company) or (Company) management. Staff will also include any member that and (company) chooses for instructing, assisting or play-rolling for training purposes. Staff will also include any driver, medic, volunteers, and any other member that is on the premises that is in service of (Company).
4. No information will be Confidential Information that is already known to the Student or it is public information excluding any teaching materials or training, theory, and practical that is received by the Student at the time of the course “project”.
5. Except as provided herein, (Student) will not disclose any Confidential Information to any other person. (Student) will not use any Confidential Information other than in connection with the Project.
6. Student may disclose Confidential Information ONLY to (i) to other students on the same project who have executed non-disclosure agreements with (Company), (ii) in response to the lawful request or requirement of a governmental agency or by the requirement of law, and (iii) to the faculty member supervising the Project, provided that the faculty member has signed a non-disclosure agreement with (Company).
7. (Company) understands that to complete any instruction from the advanced course project only the requirements of the course in which he or she is enrolled, Student must give a substantive presentation concerning the Project to an audience that will not have signed non-disclosure agreements and that such presentation will include information about the (Company). (Company) will work with (Student) to prevent the inclusion of Confidential Information in the presentation and any written materials prepared by the (Student).
8. All Confidential Information delivered by (Company) to (Student) will be and remain property of (Company). All Confidential Information, and any copies thereof, will be promptly returned to (Company) or destroyed by Student upon (Company's) request.
9. The obligations of (Student) under this Agreement shall terminate after 36 months from the end of the project
10. This Agreement may not be modified except by a written instrument signed on behalf of each party. Either party may assign this Agreement to a parent corporation, to a wholly-owned subsidiary, or a successor of substantially all the business or assets of the party. This Agreement embodies the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and terminates and supersedes all prior independent agreements and under takings between the parties. The provisions of this Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the UK All notices, requests or consents given in connection with this Agreement shall be given in writing and sent by first-class mail, postage prepaid, telegram, teletype, telex, cable or email to the addresses listed at the end of this Agreement unless either party notifies the other party of a different address.