15 Day ProQual level 6 diploma in hostile environment operations
USA, UK, Lebanon, Thailand
Cost includes accommodation, 2 meals and support with air travel. Price reduction is available if “No Accommodation” box selected in basket under REGISTER NOW. This option is not available for Lebanon due to special offers.
- High Risk Protection
- Hostile Environment Close Protection Operative (HECPO)
- Casualty Medical Evacuation
- Personal Security Detail (PSD)
- Private Military Contractor (PMC)
- Tactical Shooter Program
- Anti-Ambush Drills
- Force on Force
- Close Quarter Battle (CQB)
- Job Opportunities
Candidates must have good command of English language(reading & writing)
There must be valid, authentic and sufficient evidence for all the assessment criteria. However, one piece of evidence may be used to meet the requirements of more than one learning outcome or assessment criterion.
Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria
Hostile Environment Operations
Learning outcome (The learner will) and Assessment criterion (The learner can)
1. Effectively plan and prepare for operating in a complex/hostile environment
2. Competently operate within a crisis management team.
3. Demonstrate personal security strategies.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of foreign liaisons.
5. Understand the dynamics of radio procedures.
6. Be competent in incident management.
7. Have a generic understanding of weapons and mines.
8. Understand the generic make-up and deployment of mines.
9. Mitigate the escalation of civil unrest and demonstrations.
10. Understand Improvised explosive device generics and their methodology
11. Conduct vehicle search.
12. Provide crisis management within an active shooter scenario.
13. Follow methodology for conduct under capture/hostage taking.
14. Be competent in escape and evasion techniques.
15. Show techniques to sustain life.
24. Be able to conduct surveillance within a complex/hostile environment.
25. Be able to conduct Building/Venue reconnaissance.
16. Be able to plan safe routes of passage.
17. Conduct vehicle ambush drills.
18. Conduct vehicle mine strike drills.
19.Demonstrate vehicle breakdown techniques in remote locations.
20. Understand ballistics and their capabilities.
21.Show an understanding of firearm characteristics and manipulation.
22. Identify the reasons for the covert carry of a firearm.
23. Gain close quarter combat skills (CQC – Self Defence).
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing the unit achieved, and
- A certificate giving the full qualification
Proqual level 6 diploma in hostile environment operations
Ofqual Qualification Number
Total Qualification Time
130 hours (15 days)